Warm Greetings from Hamro Holidays!!
We make every effort to provide you with the best services in a pleasant and friendly atmosphere at all times. We strive for your complete satisfaction to provide a safe and secure journey to the best of our ability without any misunderstanding between the tour escorts, the company and you at any time. You are required to read, understand and accept all the terms and conditions before you register yourself/family/friends for any of our tour.
TERM AND CONDITIONS:
• It is advisable to book 30 days prior to the departure date as the internal ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the Tour cost.
• Passengers joining this tour directly must travel to / from their hub city on their own expense.
• Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in fuel price, change in Government Regulations, Ticket taxes etc. charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger. Hamro Holidays will not be held responsible for the same.
• Meals at all the destinations are pre-set and a-la-carte is not possible.
• Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during the stay shall be payable by the Passengers. Hamro Holidays will not be liable for the same.
• We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion Advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary.
• The cost of extension of validity of ticket is not included in Tour price.
• We reserve the right to use alternate cruise liners for any particular departure; excursions Advertised or substitute a cruise of similar class if deemed necessary.
• Due to high occupancy on the cruise, it is possible that the cabins provided would be of alternate Category.
• For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all Services will remain the same.
• The tour price is subject to increase without notice if the rate of exchange changes substantially prior to departure.
• The Company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure.
• Taxes as applicable extra.
• Due to Trade Fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodation provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance.
• Hotels mentioned are subject to availability.
• There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour.
• The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, Death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
• Certain departure dates will have surcharges applicable.
• Standard check-in time for the hotels is 1400hrs while check-out is at 1200hrs.
• The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, Quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the Passenger.
• Hamro Holidays will not be liable in any loss of baggage by the Airline.
• Cancellation within 25 days before group departure is subject to charge 10% of the total cost or NPR 5000 per person or whichever higher.
• Cancellation within 19 days before group departure is subject to 1 night charge for each hotel booked and cancellation charges as per airlines policies.
• Cancellation within 12 days before group departure is subject to charge 75% of total cost.
• Amendment strictly subject to availability, if cancellation is made due to non-availability above cancellation policies applies.
• Cancellation/Amendment within 7 days before departure is not permitted, else full charges apply, no refund.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• The cost of airfare included in the above tour cost is based on the fare structure existing.
• Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
• The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate of exchange changes substantially prior to departure.
• Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menus provided by us.
• Tips to hotel waiters, drivers, helper, butlers, porter etc.
• Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.